Utter Bareness, Discomfort & Stench
200 years ago, Reginald’s Tower was converted into a Police Establishment and Lock-up. From 1819 to c. 1863, Reginald’s Tower was used as a place of confinement, which housed murders, thieves, sturdy rouges, and on one occasion a goat. For this years Heritage Week, we are highlighting this period of Reginald’s Towers past with Talks, Workshops, Mysteries and Music.
Office of Public Works, Reginald&#039;s Tower, The Quay, Co. Waterford