Lodge St Leonard Loanhead and Lasswade No 580
11 September 2021 (10:00 - 15:00 hrs) Midlothian Lodge St. Leonard Loanhead
and Lasswade No 580 has been active in Loanhead since 7 February 1876, when a
Charter was granted by the Grand Lodge of Scotland to allow the lodge to be
formed. Amongst numerous meeting places were Thomson`s Inn, Young`s
Restaurant, Masons Arms and the Loanhead Hotel, until the foundation stone of
the new Temple was laid on 29 April 1899, at our current address. Facilities
WC Refreshments Parking Limited Access The Lodge will be set up as per a
meeting night with Office-bearers on hand to answer questions and show
visitors around our premises. We are also encouraging any lapsed members to
drop in, have a chat with us and see the changes that have recently been made.
Please be assured that we will be doing everything in a COVID friendly way,
and in line with current guidance. Light refreshments will be served to
visitors at tables. Parking nearby on George Drive.
47 Clerk Street, Loanhead, EH20 9RE