Cairngryffe Church
Overview
6 September 2025 (13:00 - 16:00) 7 September 2025 (13:00 - 16:00) Known as the “Little Cathedral of the Upper Ward.” The church was built as Carmichael Parish Church in about 1750.External staircase dating from the previous parish church. Extensively remodelled in 1905, interior walls have the appearance of ashlar stone work, exposed wooden roof beams. Stained glass designed by William Aikman, made by J.Powell and Sons (Whitefriars Glass). A modern stained-glass window by Crear MacCartney, features local history and Biblical references.
Address
Carmichael, ML12 6PG
Contact form